ASEKOL is a non-profit company representing the manufacturers and importers of electrical and electronic equipment and organises the nationwide system for e-waste collection. It ensures the collection, transport and recycling of e-waste, including financing of the entire system. ASEKOL is a collective system for e-waste collection. The manufacturers or importers of electrical and electronic devices use our services based on individual agreements. Within e-waste collection, ASEKOL closely collaborates with cities and towns, final retailers and service providers, collection companies and processors of e-waste.
ASEKOL’s objectives include:
- Securing the collection and ecological processing of e-waste
- Being a trustworthy partner for state authorities and local governments
- Ensuring costs are expended efficiently
- Strictly complying with the quality of the ecological disposal of e-waste
- Educating the general public
- Supporting the work of fellow citizens with reduced working ability in sheltered workshops